Are you ready to stop the cycle of abuse in your relationships?
Violence Anonymous Preamble
Violence Anonymous (V.A.) is a program for women and men who, through shared experience, strength, hope and honesty, are recovering from violent behavior.
Whether the violence happened as adults or as children, Violence Anonymous welcomes everyone who wants to stop the emotional, physical or psychological violence in their lives.
- Violence: Physical Violence, Sexual Violence; Power and Control
- Violence: Abuse of Children
- Overcoming Abuse of Children: Nurturing Children: Love and Care for your children.
- Drama Triangles
- Extracts from Joan Casey’s Boundary Problems and Solutions:
- Additional Violence Anonymous Resources