The Legal Fraternity and Alcoholics Anonymous
Cooperation with legal professionals is an ongoing objective of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. It is hoped that such cooperation will reduce the massive problem of addiction. The resources on this page are intended to inform people working with alcoholic clients a little more about what AA is and AA isn't.
AA and Legal Professionals
Working with Alcoholic Clients
AA Brochures for Legal Professionals
Guidelines for AA Members helping legal professionals
- AA Guidelines: Cooperation With the Professional Community (MG-11)
- Cooperation With the Professional Community Workbook (M-41I)
- Cooperating with Court, D.W.I. and Similar Programs (MG-05)
Would you like to help?
Please contact us if you have suggestions about how this page can be used to create a resource for
- people within this community group who would like to help people with drinking problems
- alcoholics within this community group who are still suffering
- A.A. members in service groups that are working with this community group